Dreams Can Come True
Temptation Press is holding open submissions for short stories to be featured in this upcoming collection involving our dream person. Regardless of whether your story is sweet or steamy, it needs to be fully developed with characters that are believable and dialog that won't make our readers cringe.
Temptation Press is looking for tales that show what our dreams look like when they walk the earth. It should be from the dreamers POV. How do they meet? Is this person everything they that seem to be? Which is better-the dream or the reality?
We are looking for well-crafted, tasteful plots with believable characters.
Please keep in mind the minimum word count is 3,000 and the maximum word count is 15,000.
This anthology is a great opportunity to showcase emerging writers and allow them to build their professional platforms.
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2018 with a targeted release date of early May 2018.
Send your best work. We will be doing light editing as necessary to fit the standards we strive to maintain.
- No work may be less than 3,000 words. Please watch your word count. Submissions under this word count will be disqualified for this anthology.
- The work must not have previously appeared in print or online anywhere.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Each contributor may submit up to three (3) unique works. Please submit them separately.
- Work must be in Microsoft Word or RTF, double spaced, 12 point font, with one-inch margins.
All contributors will receive a free print copy of the book approximately three weeks after release. Authors that are chosen for the anthology will not be paid nor receive royalties for their submission. This is an opportunity to build your platform.
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2018