The ProfessorTemptation Press
is holding open submissions for short stories to be featured in this upcoming collection involving a professor. These stories can be from the students POV or the Professor's. Is it a tale of seduction, submission, or surrender? By whom? We are looking for lessons learned more than happily-ever-afters, however, we certainly don't mind a HEA.
All gender combinations are welcome in this anthology. We are looking for well-crafted, tasteful plots with believable characters.
Please keep in mind the minimum word count is 3,000 and the maximum word count is 15,000.
This anthology is a great opportunity to showcase emerging writers and allow them to build their professional platforms.
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2017 with a targeted release date of early January 2018.
Send your best work. We will be doing light editing as necessary to fit the standards we strive to maintain.
- No work may be more than 15,000 words. Please watch your word count. Submissions over this word count will be disqualified for this anthology.
- The work must not have previously appeared in print or online anywhere.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Each contributor may submit up to three (3) unique works. Please submit them separately.
- Work must be in Microsoft Word or RTF, double spaced, 12 point font, with one-inch margins.
All contributors will receive a free print copy of the book approximately three weeks after release. Authors that are chosen for the anthology will not be paid nor receive royalties for their submission. Again there is no charge for the submission, this is an opportunity to build your platform.
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2017