Temptation Press is holding open submissions for short stories to be featured in this upcoming collection involving questionable romantic/erotic choices. Regardless of whether your story is sweet or steamy, it needs to show a few things:
- Who is making the choice.
- What are the questionable choices/options to consider.
- Why did the character choose the option.
- Where/when does the story take place.
- How does the questionable choice change the character.
Temptation Press is looking for tales that push the character out of their comfort zone. Did your character have one too many bad dates and is now considering batting for the other team? A drunken night of indiscretion? Is your story one of revenge? Redemption? Regret? Or does the questionable decision give your character unexpected happiness?
All gender combinations are welcome in this anthology. We are looking for well-crafted, tasteful plots with believable characters.
Please keep in mind the minimum word count is 3,000 and the maximum word count is 15,000.
This anthology is a great opportunity to showcase emerging writers and allow them to build their professional platforms.
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2018 with a targeted release date of early March 2018.
Send your best work. We will be doing light editing as necessary to fit the standards we strive to maintain.
- No work may be more than 15,000 words. Please watch your word count. Submissions over this word count will be disqualified for this anthology.
- The work must not have previously appeared in print or online anywhere.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Each contributor may submit up to three (3) unique works. Please submit them separately.
- Work must be in Microsoft Word or RTF, double spaced, 12 point font, with one-inch margins.
All contributors will receive a free print copy of the book approximately three weeks after release. Authors that are chosen for the anthology will not be paid nor receive royalties for their submission. This is an opportunity to build your platform.
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2018